Beth Szabo, RMT, CHC, COE, LE
Beth is the founder and owner of 7 On Centre and is a Certified Reiki Master Practitioner, Certified Health Coach, Energetix Practitioner, and a Licensed Esthetician Certified in Oncology Esthetics. Beth has been practicing Complimentary & Alternative therapies for over 15 years in private practice, wellness centers, and hospitals throughout Massachusetts.
As a Business Management graduate of Suffolk University, Boston, she acquired the skills which allowed her to successfully serve as a consultant assisting with the start-up and new business development of several local Health & Wellness facilities in Massachusetts while maintaining her private practice.
Beth considers it an honor to have worked side by side with some of Boston’s finest Doctors, Nurses, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, Nutritionists, and Energy Workers. She has served on the Reiki Team at the Dana Farber/Brigham & Women’s Cancer Center and for the American Cancer Society treating cancer residents and their families at The Boston Hope Lodge. Beth continues to volunteer in the Boston community hosting cancer care events and as a Self-expression and Leadership Coach for Landmark Education.
Beth is a member of the International Association of Reiki Professionals and the International Center for Reiki Training.
"I am blessed that many have put their faith and well-being in my hands and it is a privilege I will never take for granted".
- The mind is a powerful thing and that mind-body medicine is effective.
- Ancient herbal remedies and whole foods used medicinally can heal many ailments and dis-eases.
- Every person is a unique individual. Therefore, there is no one-size-fits-all cure.
- Energy Medicine is effective for many people struggling with acute and chronic dis-ease.
- Each of us can dramatically improve our lives physically, mentally, and emotionally when empowered with the knowledge and tools to tap into our innate power to heal ourselves.
"I believe that really connecting with people in everyday life, holding steadfast to our values, morals and our faith, treating others with love and respect, and setting an intention for every human-being to feel perfect, whole, and complete, is the foundation of a true healer. It is my goal to be exactly that for the Boston community."