Because of the spread of COVID-19, we must all adopt a new normal to ensure the health and safety of our community. When you visit 7 On Centre, I ask that you abide by the guidelines listed below. I too will be following a set of specific workplace safety standards set in place to protect your health.
What you can do…
1. Please only visit the centre if you are well and healthy and if you have been following the safety guidelines set by the CDC. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, OR feel like you may have developed any symptoms, please cancel your current appointment or notify 7 On Centre if you would like to change it to an online/virtual appointment. All of our services will still be available online.
2. To limit the potential of any client accidentally breaking the six feet necessary for safe social distance, please do not approach the centre until you receive a text or phone call that I am ready for you.
3. If at all possible, please bring your own sheets, blankets, and pillows to your appointment. I can provide clean sheets if needed but will be unable to provide blankets or pillows as they cannot be properly disinfected between use.
4. Please come to your appointment wearing a face mask covering your nose and mouth. Clients arriving without a proper face mask will be asked to leave and will not receive service, and may be charged for time lost.
5. In an effort to minimize cross-contamination, please try to limit your personal belongings to one small bag which you may bring in during your service.
6. Please wash your hands upon your arrival to the building, using the faucets available in the restrooms of the Suites located upstairs. Hand sanitizer will also be available in the centre.
7. Due to the centre’s intimate setting and an ongoing effort to maintain a safe social distance, it's important that you arrive to your appointment alone. Please coordinate your schedule to ensure that you needn't bring anyone else to the centre during your appointment.
8. Please keep phone usage to a minimum during your time at 7 On Centre. We ask that you don't call or text on your phone unless it is absolutely necessary.
9. No food or beverage (other than bottled water) is permitted at the centre for the time being. Please do not bring these items with you to your appointment. We are keeping commonly handled items to a minimum, and we must ask that you not remove your mask at any time during your visit. *If you need your water, you can step outside of the centre, drink, and return.
What I will do…
1. I will only see clients when I am in good health and have no reason to believe that I have been put at risk of exposure. As a general rule, I follow the recommended safety precautions outlined by the CDC.
2. As per the official safety standards set by the state of Massachusetts, I’ll be wearing protective gear including gloves, a mask, and a face shield when necessary.
3. 7 On Centre has invested in a state-of-the-art Air Purifying system using PECO technology to destroy bacteria, viruses, and pollutants at the molecular level.
4. Between every client, all commonly touched surfaces including doorknobs, tables, chairs, and of course the treatment table, will be cleaned and sanitized using CDC recommended cleaning products.
5. I will be seeing fewer clients each day so that I have time to properly clean and refresh the room. There will be a minimum of 30 minutes between clients allowing the air purifier to clean the air and for me to disinfect the centre. In addition, I will open the windows and doors to circulate any stagnant air/energy.