Because the COVID-19 virus continues to be unpredictable, I am happy to wear a mask upon request and you certainly should wear one if it makes you more comfortable. In general, please be mindful of other guests, (some fighting life threatening illness), while in the healing space.
I am fully vaccinated and boosted and will be following the CDC safety standards set in place to protect your health.
What you can do…
1. Please only visit the centre if you are feeling well, this includes general cold and flu other than Covid. In addition, if you have recently been exposed to COVID-19 or are living or working with someone with COVID, please reschedule your appointment.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, OR feel like you may have any symptoms, INCLUDING cold or flu symptoms other than Covid, please cancel your current appointment or notify 7 On Centre if you would like to change it to an online/virtual appointment. All of our services will still be available online.
2. I will provide clean sheets and pillow protection for each appointment but feel free to bring your own if that makes you more comfortable.
3. Please wash your hands upon your arrival to the building, using the faucets available in the restroom. Hand sanitizer will also be available in the centre.
4. Due to the centre’s intimate setting and an ongoing effort to maintain a safe social distance, whenever possible, please arrive to your appointment alone. We welcome those needing physical assistance to come with a companion.
What I will do…
1. I will only see clients when I am in good health and have no reason to believe that I have been put at risk of exposure to Covid or any other cold or flu viruses. I am fully vaccinated (including Booster), and as a general rule, I follow the recommended safety precautions outlined by the CDC.
2. 7 On Centre has invested in a state-of-the-art Air Purifying system which will be running in the treatment room to continuously destroy bacteria, viruses, and pollutants in the air.
3. I will be seeing fewer clients each day so that I have time to properly clean and refresh the room between sessions.